Fairy Tale Fail is out!
Of all the twenty-something women who are hopeless romantics, Ellie Manuel is more “hopeless” than “romantic.”
Even after her Prince Charming broke up with her, she just won’t give up … because fairy tale heroines don’t live “happily ever after” right away, silly, they’re tested first!
Determined to pass the test, she spends the next year restoring herself to the girl Prince Charming had fallen in love with in the first place.
Until she discovers that life without him might not be so bad after all: her career is taking off, her confidence is back, and the cute guy at work is no longer a stranger.
So when is it okay to quit on a fairy tale?
My second novel, Fairy Tale Fail, is now available as an ebook on Amazon.com! It’s another light romance for women in their twenties (or whatever, I won’t judge!).
An account at Amazon is all you need to purchase it and start reading, yay. 🙂
Other fun stuff:
– You don’t need a Kindle! Ebooks from Amazon can be downloaded and read via a special app for the PC, Mac, iPhone, Blackberry etc etc. Just install the app, purchase the ebook from Amazon, sync it up, and start reading.
– You can get a sample (equivalent to a chapter and a half) sent to you for free before buying.
– If your Amazon account is US-based, the list price of $1.89 will apply to you. Isn’t that reasonable! 🙂
– Readers from Asia-Pacific will have to pay $3.89 (Amazon seems to be adding $2 as a rule for sales to this side of the world), but I hope you won’t mind and try it anyway because you love me.
Update: Readers who use Stanza, Sony Reader, B&N Nook, Palm, and web browsers can now purchase Fairy Tale Fail for $1.89 via Smashwords.com!
All of this was made possible with the help of:
– Amazon and SmashWords (I love the Internet!)
– Bianca Pascual (for the cutest cover photo among other things)
– Louie Pilapil
– Michael Co (awesome husband, but I already said that)
– superfriends Chris Eugenio and Hazel Bernardo
And a shoutout to Vanessa in Trinidad, for making me consider other ways to publish. Hugs!
Tags: amazon, books, fairy tale fail, shoutout
April 19, 2010 at 11:42 am,
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April 20, 2010 at 9:55 pm,
Congratulations! Looking forward to reading this
May 4, 2010 at 9:52 pm,
Mina, saw your book at Good News Pilipinas website. I am pinoy likewise. I wonder if you have complimentary downloads for those who want to review your book on Amazon.com. – Nuknuk (email@example.com)
May 4, 2010 at 10:46 pm,
Nuknuk, will figure something out then email you. 🙂