Welcome to Envy Park: Paperback Pre-order time!
My new chick lit/new adult novella Welcome to Envy Park will be out by the end of this month. If you’re in the Philippines and would like to be among the first to get the paperback edition, you can order it now using this form: bit.ly/EnvyOrder.
– This title is self-published. (For now!)
– Pre-order price of the paperback is P325. Regular price of P350 starts on November 5, 2013.
– The ebook edition will be released at the same time. (Release day price: $0.99.)
– People who visited my MIBF signings are getting the ebook free! I will be emailing you soon.
– People who are currently in Singapore will be getting the ebook free! Leave a comment, or email minavesguerra at gmail to get your copy.
Moira Vasquez is a doer. A planner. A get-up-and-goer. At twenty-two, she left her hometown to work in Singapore, to satisfy a need to travel as well as give her savings account a boost. Five years later and she’s back in Manila, with a shiny new apartment to her name, but no job, no career, no boyfriend. She meets Ethan Lorenzo, the quiet hunk of an IT consultant on the ninth floor of her condo building, and he’s a welcome distraction during this period of having absolutely nothing going on in her life.
But she has a plan — of course she does — and this is just a short layover on the way to the next country, the next job, the next big thing. Or will she be missing out on something great that’s already there?
Read the preview of Welcome to Envy Park on Wattpad.