That Kind of Guy – Cover Reveal and Giveaway winners
My new book, published by Summit, is coming out this month. And here’s the cover!
That Kind of Guy
Good girl Julie never expected her hot former-player boyfriend to propose marriage. But when he did, she turned him down for reasons even she couldn’t figure out. Will she settle for a nice, safe guy instead? Or will she let him find his way back into her carefully guarded heart?
As a treat for the mailing list subscribers, I also offered free copies of That Kind of Guy to people who blogged about their kind of guy. And here are the winners!
Thank you for participating! I loved reading the posts. Please email me a mailing address. You’re all getting the book as soon as it comes out. 🙂
But wait! I think I can give another book away… so I’m opening up the giveaway to all of you. Here’s how!
1. Post something cute/interesting/revealing/scandalous (maybe not scandalous) on your blog about the topic “My Kind of Guy.” Is he tall, dark, fictional? Have you met him? Are you already with him? Feel free to include That Kind of Guy’s cover in your post! You have until April 16, Monday.
2. If you are a guy, by all means, post about what kind of guy you are. In a relationship. You know what I mean.
3. Email a link to the post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. I will be sharing the links sent to me on my Twitter and Facebook accounts, and picking a winner via random.org.
5. Winners based in the Philippines will get a copy of the book in print, when it comes out. If you win and you happen to be based overseas, I’ll send you the Kindle version, when it comes out.
Have fun with it! I appreciate every post, I really do. 🙂
Tags: cover reveal, giveaway, that kind of guy